R5 Living Washing-Up Liquid Set
A new way to wash up!
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 1 x PET spray bottle 250 ml
- 2 x washing-up liquid sachets
- For rinsing & washing up
Item no.: XBO-RLI-8054110401266, Content: 1 set, EAN: 8054110401266
This set contains everything you need to mix two batches of 250 ml washing-up liquid!
The dishwashing soap does not produce too much foam and can be easily sprayed onto dirty dishes using the practical spray bottle. It effortlessly removes grease residues, dried food, and dirt - ideal for washing or pretreating dirty dishes! Best of all, you dramatically reduce your packaging waste - this bottle can be used again and again.
- Fresh, citrusy fragrance
- Allergen-free fragrance
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Reduces plastic waste
- With powerful plant-based surfactants from corn, beets, & sugar cane
- Do not remove the film - the sachets are water-soluble.
- Place a sachet in the bottle, fill it with warm tap water, wait a few minutes, then shake it - and you're done!
- Spray the washing-up liquid on a damp sponge, clean your dishes with it, then rinse with clean water.
- The washing-up liquid is also ideal for pre-treating dishes before they go into the dishwasher.
|Product Features:||Vegan, Not tested on animals, Sustainable|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Propylene glycol
- heptyl glucoside
- Dimethyl Glutarate
- Dimethyl Succinate
- Dimethyl Adipate
- CI 16255
- Tartazine (E102)
- Polyvinyl alcohol
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of the contents/container at an appropriate recycling or disposal facility.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.