neat. Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner Set - Mango & Fig
Simply refill & reuse!
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 1 x aluminium spray bottle, 500 ml
- 1 x cleaning concentrate, 30 ml
- Vegan & biodegradable
Item no.: XBO-ELV-NEAT-MANGO-START, Content: 1 set, EAN: 5060761720079
This set contains an aluminium spray bottle and 30 ml of cleaning concentrate, which you simply mix with 500 ml of water to make an effective multi-purpose cleaner!
The cleaner not only removes grease and dirt from floors and surfaces but also kills 99.9% of bacteria. It is made of effective, plant-based ingredients and is biodegradable - plus the clever refill system dramatically reduces your plastic waste. This is one eco-friendly way to a clean home!
- Tough on grease, dirt, & bacteria
- For wood, stainless steel, tile, laminate, and much more
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Spray bottle made from 100% recycled aluminium
- Free from dyes & chlorine
- Free from phosphates, ammonia, parabens, & sulfates
- With a tropical fragrance
Directions for use: Mix the concentrate with 470 ml of water in the spray bottle and shake the mixture. Your cleaner is now ready for use!
Note: The cleaner is not suitable for unsealed surfaces made of stone, marble or granite.
|Product Features:||Vegan, Dye-free, Not tested on animals, Paraben-free|
|Country of Origin:||England|
|Area(s) of use::||Surfaces, Floors|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.