Bears with Benefits Trust your Gut Vitamins
Tasty apple flavour
Features & Advantages
- Made without added sugar
- Vitamin B6 & B12
- Folic acid
Item no.: ABWB- 745760975273, Content: 120 g, EAN: 745760975273
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apples and exemplifies the healing powers of nature. For thousands of years, apple cider vinegar has been valued as the ultimate all-round talent. The vitamins also include folic acid, iodine*, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
* For people with thyroid disease, consult your doctor before taking these vitamins as they contain iodine.
- 60 bears = 120 grams
- Eat 2 bears a day.
|Product Features:||Dietary Supplements|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Brands:||Bears with Benefits|
- Sweetener Maltitol syrup
- modified starch
- apple cider vinegar powder
- Acidifier Citric acid
- beet juice
- Pomegranate juice powder
- Carrot concentrate
- Black currant concentrate
- natural flavours
- vegetable oils (coconut, canola)
- Sweetener steviol glycosides
- Coating agent Carnauba Wax E903
- Pyridoxin hydrochloride
- pteroylmonogluatamic acid
- Potassium iodide
|Ingredients||per serving (2 Pcs)||NRV:* |
|vitamin B6||0,5 mg||36 %|
|Folic acid||90 µg||45 %|
|iodine||50 µg||33 %|
|vitamin B12||1,2 µg||48 %|
|apple cider vinegar powder||350 mg||**|
|Pomegranate juice powder||20 mg||**|
|Beetroot Juice Powder||20 mg||**|
- * Nutritional reference values (NRV) according to EU Regulation 1169/2011 (LMIV)
** No recommendation according to the LMIV available.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Store cool and dry, below 25°C.