neat. Multi-Surface Cleaner Set - Grapefruit & Ylang-Ylang
Mix, shake, and you're ready!
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 1 x aluminium spray bottle, 500 ml
- 1 x cleaning concentrate, 30 ml
- For floors, glass, & surfaces
Item no.: XBO-ELV-NEAT-GRAPE-START, Content: 1 set, EAN: 5060761720109
This clever set gives you a sparkling clean home with a wonderful scent of grapefruit and ylang-ylang - all without disposable plastic.
Simply mix the 30 ml of concentrate with 470 ml of water to make 500 ml of effective all-purpose cleaner that gets your surfaces and floors hygienically clean.
You can continue to reuse the aluminium spray bottle included in the set for a new batch of cleaner, meaning you can do without plastic packaging entirely.
What's more, this biodegradable cleaner is made from plant-based ingredients, meaning it is free from ammonia, parabens, phosphates, and chlorine. This is the product you've been looking for!
- Ideal for stainless steel, sealed ceramics, wood, laminate, and much more
- Reduces plastic waste
- Free from disposable plastic
- Free from chlorine, ammonia, & sulfates
- Free from phosphates & parabens
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Plant-based ingredients
- Fruity, floral fragrance
Directions for use: Mix the concentrate with 470 ml of water in the spray bottle, shake it vigorously, and your cleaner is ready!
Please note: Not suitable for cleaning unsealed surfaces made of stone, marble, or granite.
|Product Features:||Vegan, Not tested on animals, Paraben-free|
|Country of Origin:||England|
|Area(s) of use::||Surfaces, Floors|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.