Waterdrop YOUTH Microdrink
Flavoured with peaches, ginger, ginseng & dandelions
(£0.55 / Pc, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made without added sugar
- Use 1 cube for 400 - 600 mls of water
- Summery flavour
Item no.: XPI-MM-9120077850245, Content: 12 Pcs, EAN: 9120077850245
Did you know that adults are recommended to drink 1.5 to 2.5 litres of water a day? We should drink even more water on hot days or after heavy exercise, but it can be difficult to achieve this goal, especially if you don't love the flavour of water.
- These drink cubes are here to help! waterdrop's drink granulate cube are made with purely natural plant and fruit extracts and important vitamins.
- The cubes do contain any artificial additives, preservatives or sugar.
- Just drop the cubes into water to enjoy a delicious, low-calorie beverage.
- The YOUTH flavour tastes like summery, fruity peaches with tangy nuances of ginger, ginseng and dandelion.
How to use:
- Squeeze one of the twelve granulate cubes out of the foil into 400 - 600 ml of cold water. You can use sparkling or still water.
- The granules dissolve completely even without stirring.
- Makes a delicious, low-calorie alternative to iced tea.
- Suitable for children, pregnant and breastfeeding people!
|Country of Origin:||Austria|
|Seen on::||Höhle der Löwen|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 ml||per 500 ml|
|Energy Content / Calories||4 / 1 kjs / kcal||21 / 5 kjs / kcals|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|from Saturated Fats||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|from Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0,05 g||0,23 g|
Vitamins and minerals per 100 ml of prepared beverage
|Ingredients||per 100 ml||per 500 ml|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||5,6 mgs||28 mgs|
|Niacin||1,44 mg||7,2 mgs|
|Biotin||3,5 mcgs||17,5 mcgs|
About the Startup
Questions & Answers about Waterdrop YOUTH Microdrink
English reviews written for Waterdrop YOUTH Microdrink
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available